Using Artificial Intelligence to Write Articles for me

OK, I’m lazy, and unwilling to spend energy brainstorming, so I go to Google and first off I wanted to answer the question, “Would Henry Ford have been a Grease Monkey?” After a bit of research, I’d say, “Yes.” but not as part of a club. His only membership was as a Freemason. He was generous as a mechanic with friends. There’s a story about him camping with Firestone and Edison, the fan of a car breaking and puncturing the radiator, and Ford repairing it himself on the side of the road while dozens of locals watched. End of the story, though.

So, I continued to search including using (“Most Generous Mechanic” “Model A Ford”) when I found a story of my own presenting the Grease Monkey Award to the San Diego Chapter’s Arlyn Bieber. Again though, that’s the end of the story.

Finally, I searched Google for ("most generous guy" "auto mechanic" "Model A Ford") and that came up with a story and justification using Google Gemini. Reading who it identifies, I feel fortunate that Bob has already received an award. If AI knows about him, and I didn’t, that would have been truly embarrassing.

For fun, in case there is a bias since I’ve interacted quite a lot with Paul Shinn, it would be nice if you searched ("most generous guy" "auto mechanic" "Model A Ford") on your computer and see if your computer also suggests Bob Guimarin, or maybe someone else more familiar to you, for instance someone in your own club.

Anyway, this is straight from Google Gemini:

AI Overview:

The "most generous guy" auto mechanic specializing in Ford Model A vehicles is likely referring to Bob Guimarin, who is known as a Model A expert and is generous with his knowledge. He has shared his expertise with others, including Paul Shinn, who runs a YouTube channel focused on Model A Fords.

Elaboration:

Bob Guimarin

Paul Shinn, who runs the "Boomerous Car" YouTube channel, frequently features Bob Guimarin, who is known as a Model A expert, in his videos.

Generosity with knowledge

Bob Guimarin has been praised for his generosity in sharing his extensive knowledge of Model A Fords. He is frequently consulted for Model A-related questions and has provided guidance to many enthusiasts.

Model A Ford Expertise

Bob Guimarin's expertise in Model A Fords is well-documented, and he has taught Paul Shinn a significant portion of what he knows about the Model A.

Sharing his knowledge

Paul Shinn has made it a point to share Bob Guimarin's expertise with the wider Model A  community through his YouTube channel and other online platforms, according to his posts on Facebook.

AI responses may include mistakes.

(I enjoy that AI writes that AI makes mistakes in all their answers.)

 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Generous Mechanics not Front Page News

Potential Goals for Active Grease Monkey Group